Thursday 10 August 2017

FALL IS AROUND THE CORNER


Bonjour et Hello!

I was inspired by Marie Bennett's card.  

Poor Vintage Leaves stamp set tends to get overlooked in the catalogue 
so I thought I would bring it front and center.
I made 2 versions - portrait and landscape format





Portrait version  (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scoring at 4-1/4")


Close-up



 I used the 1/8" hole punch on each side
 of the card for two purposes

                              1) to create a hole on the fold for the 
                                  linen thread to slip through
                              2) to keep the linen thread in place






 Landscape version




  Close up 


 

I started with both set of leaves the same way:
Cajun Craze ink on Very Vanilla CS 
 Rich Razzleberry ink on Crushed Curry CS
Copper Foil paper was used to die cut the maple leaf.



Set of leaves on the left side, I sponged lightly
 Set of leaves on the right side, more ink was added to intensify the colours


CREATIVE DETAILS:
SS: Vintage Leaves
CS:  Very Vanilla; Crushed Curry; Copper Foil Paper
INK:  Cajun Craze; Rich Razzleberry; Crushed Curry; Old Olive 
Others:  Linen Thread; 1/8" punch; Leaflet Thinlits; Seasonal Layers Thinlits;
Sponge Dauber; Petal Burst TIEF (Textured Impressions Embossing Folder);


Merci et Thank you for dropping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment