Saturday 27 August 2016

SEASHORE STAMPERS BLOG HOP


Bonjour et Hello



Welcome to  STAMPINGFORU.BLOGSPOT.CA  from the Seashore Stampers Blog Hop
Seashore Stampers is a small group of local SU! Demo that help and
support each other.........oh, and create, too! 
This is the group that gave me a gentle push to start a blog!
and now .........

SEASHORE STAMPERS - ORGANIZATIONAL HINTS & TIPS

Everyone has their own system to organize Card Stock (CS), 
I'm excited to show you my system that works for me.






I have 5 magazine file holders for each Colour Collection family
(Brights, Regals. Subtles, In-Colour and Specialty Papers (Vellum, Shimmer, watercolour paper)

(only 3 are shown)

Each file holder contains 10 packages (1 package of each colour)

 I create a label for each magazine file holder which includes:
Name of the Colour Collection Family
Name of  cardstock colour
Samples of each cardstock  (3/4" circle)



I have a wooden shelving unit where I place the Neutral Collections


Each shelf contains 1 package of cardstock of each colour
1 shallow box, where I store my scrap pieces



Close up of what each shelf would contain


I have a filing cabinet drawer to store my back-up supply


In each hanging file folder
2 packages of each colour 
Brights Collections, Regals Collections, Subtles Collections
One 2"x 11" sample strip of each colour
I created a label that includes the following info:
Name of the Colour Collection
Name of the Colour
Product #   for  8-1/2" x 11" 
I do not carry extra packages of In-colour

Here is a sample of the cardstock strip.
All the info is on the strip so when I need to place an order 
without having to look it up in the catalogue 
(This is an old sample, therefore, I crossed out the 12" x 12" product # since we no longer sell it)

 I have a second drawer with the Neutral Collections cardstock

Each hanging file folder contains:

2 packages of each colour
(except for the White, Vanilla and Black - I have 4 packages of each)
One  2"x 11" sample strip of  each colour
I created a label that includes the following info:
Name of the Colour Collection
Name of the Colour
Product #   for  8-1/2" x 11"
Product # for 12" x12" where applicable



Now, I'll be a lady and close my drawers!



I hope you enjoyed my tour of how I organize my cardstock.


Merci et Thanks for stopping by!

Hop on over to Sabrina for more Organizational Craft Tips and enjoy her Blog!

SABRINA

                                                                                                          

There are 6 Seashore Stampers that are participating with the Blog Hope.
 So be sure to check all of us out!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks very much Mi Ran. Some good organizational tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. So interesting how we all have differing approaches to storing our stocks of paper. As I saw on Sabrina's blog, having the item # handy for reordering is something I need to add to mine. Thanks for that tip.

    ReplyDelete