Wednesday 24 March 2021

LAST CHANCE (RETIRING) ITEMS

 

 

Bonjour et welcome to my blog

 

Today is the Annual Catalogue and Mini Catalogue 

Last Chance (retiring) List 

 

Are you a fence sitter?

Now is a great time to shop for your items that you have 

been pondering

 

Sales Period:  March 24 - May 3, 2021

(while supplies lasts)

- Selected items are discounted up to 75% off

- Many retiring items will sell out fast and are only available while supplies last 

- Shop Early so you don't miss out on your favourite products.

  


 
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ITEMS ONLINE
 
  
The best way to shop the Last Chance List is from my Online Store 

(as it will update with sold out items immediately). 

 SHOP for retiring items HERE

 

If you prefer to contact me directly, I'm happy to help that way too.

Thank you for shopping with me!

 
 
Merci et thank you for dropping by!
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment