Friday 15 October 2021

CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE

 

 Bonjour et welcome to my blog!

 

Halloween is creeping around the corner, so it is time to

create some treat holders!

 

This treat box holds 4 mini Kit Kats.....yum!


I stamped the cat image on basic white cardstock with 

Momento ink.  The Stamparatus was used, so I could reink the image 

to get a crisp solid black impression.

 I fussy cut the cat and used light Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends 

to colour the box.



I used light Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends to 

colour the outer white edges (image on the right),

to make the cat blend in with the Daffodil Delight CS.



CREATIVE DETAILS:

SS: Clever Cat

CS: Daffodil Delight; Basic White; Basic Black

INK:  Momento Black

STAMPIN BLENDS:  Lt Pumpkin Pie; Lt Daffodil Delight

OTHERS: Paper Snips; Stamparatus; Tombow Glue;

 

 

 

Merci et Thank you for dropping by!



 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment