Wednesday 3 November 2021

CHRISTMAS SCREEN DIVIDER CARD


Bonjour et welcome to my blog!

Halloween has come and gone, now for Christmas ideas

 

I have a Christmas card class tomorrow and 

we will be making this Christmas Screen Divider Card. 

 

 

I stamped the snowflakes from Nature's Beauty stamp set

on the Night of Navy cardstock with Whisper White ink pad. 

Everyday Label Punch was used to create the bottom of

the Screen Divider Card.





I stamped the images on the white panel to

have the lines on the snowy ground.


I stamped, coloured and die cut (or fussy cut) the images 

and placed them over top of the pre-inked image.

I used dimensionals on the snowman 

 

The rabbit, deer and the fox are glued directly.

 

 CREATIVE DETAILS

SS: Nature's Beauty; Snow Wonder;

CS: Night of Navy; Basic White; 

Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink

Dies: Inspiring Canopy 

Punches: Everyday Label

Stampin' Blends: Smokey Gray; Crumb Cake;

Cinnamon Cider; Pumpkin Pie; Real Red;

Shaded Spruce; Cherry Cobbler; Basic Black

OTHERS: Tombow glue;  Paper Snips;

 


 

 Merci et Thank you for dropping by!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment