Saturday 15 January 2022

AWESOME OTTER CARD

 Bonjour et Welcome to my blog!


Here is a card that I made the stamps and dies from the 

new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration catalogue.








Gentle Wave stamp with a Stamparatus on Balmy Blue CS

and stamped on a scrap paper


placed the small panel cardstock and lined it up

on the stamped image of the scrap paper.

This way I am able to match the Gentle Wave image to the 

card base so it blends into each other




Sea die was used to die cut the image

 

Above image is straight from the die cut.

 

the image below

I used the the paper snips to shape the ends

 


I put the 2 edges together and cut the top on an angle

 


 







CREATIVE DETAILS

SS:   Seas the Day, Awesome Otter

CS: Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Basic White

INK: Balmy Blue, Pacific Point

DIES: Sea Dies

PUNCHES: Double Oval

OTHERS:  Stamparatus, Cut & Emboss Machine,


Merci et Thank you for dropping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment