Wednesday 21 September 2016

EVOLUTION OF SANTA


Bonjour et Hello,

Welcome the Seashore Stampers Blog Hop.  The theme for our hop is new Christmas
holiday catalogue and hightlight a product that we enjoy.

I am having lots of fun with the 
Cookie Cutter Christmas and Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp sets




Real Red CS: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"  score at 4-1/4"
Whisper White CS: two  5-1/4" x 4  and a strip of  5-1/4"  x  2-1/4"
Basic Black CS:  5-1/4' x 2-1/2"
Used dimensionals on the brim of the hat and pom pom
I added points to the elf's shoes




See anything you like......just CLICK on to the product you want and
 you go directly to my online store:


Be sure to hop on over to the next blog (there are 6 participants)!

                

                       JEAN                                                                                     SABRINA



Merci et Thank you for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have the Jolly Friends stamp set and now have to have the other set as I've seen so many cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I did not get this set ... now re-thinking my decision.

    ReplyDelete