Thursday 29 September 2016

TIPPING THURSDAY - MATCHING BUNDLES

Bonjour et Hello!

I thought I would give you a TIP on Thursday!

I am a BUNDLER!  

I love purchasing stamp sets and their coordinating Punch, Framelits or Thinlits.
Who doesn't like to save 10% when purchasing both items!

I saw Connie's wonderful tip for matching your stamp sets with your bundle


 Label what the matching cutting tool you would use with the set.
 P= Punch
T = Thinlits
F = Framelits


I use the Labeler Alphabet Stamp Set  (how appropriate!), 
Uninked Stampin' Spots and loaded  it up with the Real  Red ink  refill.
Once you stamped your letter, you need to let the ink set
 The insert  is very glossy and will tend to smear the ink.
 If you can't wait, blot it with a paper towel, Kleenex or anything that will absorb the ink.



I enclose a template so I can line up my images with my blocks.......
that's for a future post!

Did you notice the dots on the spine of my case?
They are to quickly identify which season that stamps are.
Green dot - Christmas
Orange dot - Fall/Halloween
and so on. 


Here is what it would look like on my shelf.

Here is a fun game.......kind of like "Where's Waldo"
Can you find which stamp sets that I still need to work on....?



See anything you like......just CLICK on to the product you want and
 you go directly to my online store:


Merci et Thank you for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment